Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whew! Almost ready to go! Jan mounted the rock rails this afternoon - it was a real pain trying to get the holes lined up. I've been waiting for this trip for a long time. I'm itching to get on the road! If all goes well, we should be in Sioux Falls, SD tomorrow night. Then it's off to the Badlands/Black Hills.

4 comments:

  1. You're on your way!!! We're all working hard.
    Have fun! We're planning Moab's shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS A QUACK FREE ZONE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.
    Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I think I know who "Anonymous" 1 is - it's the S.o.S. "Anonymous" 2 is ChapMaster Flash, and "Anonymous" 3 has got to be the S.o.D.A. Hmmm...and those pics you guys sent me yesterday - one word - NUTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete